MiTi & MiTi XL Titanium Screw-In Suture Anchors
The small diameter and tremendous pull-out strength of MiTi Titanium Screw-In Suture Anchors make them a versatile tool for addressing a variety of small-joint applications.
Featuring an extended shaft, the MiTi XL is ideal for use in the arthroscopic management of shoulder instability.
- Diameters: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, & 3.5mm
- Single and double-loaded configurations
- Available with needles (BB-1 & MO-6)
- 1.5mm Drill bit included
- Fully-threaded design
- Self-tapping threads
- Loaded w/Parcus Braid™ high strength suture
- Made of 6AI-4V ELI titanium alloy